Services for Newark, Mt. Vernon and Lancaster Residents
Here at Primary Vision Care, we pride ourselves on offering a variety of eye and vision services. Come to our Newark, Mt. Vernon or Lancaster location for such services as:
- Eye Exams - Comprehensive eye exams, administered at regularly-scheduled intervals, can do more than anything else to help you keep your eyes in top shape. Your Newark, Lancaster and Mt. Vernon eye doctor can view the eye's internal and external structures in detail, test your eye function, and check your visual acuity.
- Diabetic Eye Exams - The eyes of diabetic patients require an extra level of scrutiny due to the destructive effects of elevated blood sugar on the tiny blood vessels inside the eye. Our diabetic eye exam can detect problems such as macular edema and diabetic retinopathy in the earliest stages so you can make the necessary adjustments to get your diabetes more firmly under control.
- Glasses and Sunglasses - Primary Vision Care is the place to go for high-quality eyewear that combines vision correction and sheer style. We offer state-of-the-art Hoya lenses, a variety of frames from leading designers, and a two-year warranty on frames and lenses. Even if you don't need vision correction, our sunglasses can give your eyes complete, much-needed protection against harmful UV rays.
- Contact Lenses - Contact lens exams from your optometrist in Newark, Mt. Vernon and Lancaster enables us to provide perfectly-fitted, well-chosen contact lenses. In addition to standard soft contacts, we offer a variety of specialized contact lenses for individuals with "hard to fit" eyes, including multifocal contacts for presbyopia and scleral contacts (which extend completely over the corneas) to compensate for the corneal irregularities of keratoconus.
- Eye Disease and Disorder Treatment - Our state-of-the-art skills and technologies help us diagnose eye diseases and disorder ranging from dry eye and conjunctivitis to glaucoma, macular degeneration, and other serious issues. Many of these problems can be treated by your Newark, Lancaster and Mt. Vernon eye doctor. Glaucoma, for instance, can usually be controlled with medication, while injectable drugs can help some cases of macular degeneration.
- Pediatric Vision Care - Childhood is a critical stage as the eyes and brain learn how to create a vision. Your optometrist in Newark, Lancaster, and Mount Vernon can administer a comprehensive pediatric eye exam, beginning at age 3 and continuing into the school years.
Come Visit Your Newark, Lancaster, and Mt. Vernon Eye Doctor
Our three locations allow us to provide these services as conveniently as possible. Choose the one nearest you and come visit your Newark, Mt. Vernon, or Lancaster premier eye care resource!