Our Lancaster, Mount Vernon, Newark, and Wilmington optometrists stay abreast of the latest advances in optometry, providing patients with cutting-edge eye care using the state of the art equipment. We provide patients with a comprehensive list of eye care services and treatments including:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams (visual acuity tests, field of vision tests, eye function exams, and standard disease screening)
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Pediatric Eye Exams and Treatment (beginning at age three)
- Contact Lenses (extended wear, daily wear, cosmetic, and more)
- Hard to Fit Contact Lenses (presbyopia, astigmatism)
- Scleral Contacts
- Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, and a wide selection of Designer Frames
- Ocular Disease Testing and Treatment (macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, keratoconus, conjunctivitis, eye injuries, dry eye, and more)
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
At Primary Vision Care, we want to be your eye doctors for life, treating patients from infancy well into adulthood. Throughout our clinic, from reception and our waiting area to the exam rooms and our optical department, we focus on quality care and service in a welcoming environment. We diagnose and treat a wide range of eye diseases, functional issues, and additional optical conditions. We also provide high-quality corrective lenses through our in house optical department, where patients can select frames from a wide array of shapes, colors, and brands such as Kate Spade, Nike Vision, Ray Ban, Valentino, and much more.
We accept most major vision and medical insurance plans and submit claims on behalf of our patients. Contact any of our four offices more information or to schedule your annual vision exam.